Five Thousand Forms has been providing custom, standard window, and regular envelopes since our inception in 1973. Envelopes need to be compatible with what goes in them for mailing; some also have to accommodate what is returned inside of them for remittance processing, marketing responses, warranty information, or other important functions of your organization. Envelope imprints can range from your logo and address to a more elaborate message. Ask us about additional printing on your envelopes!
We will design envelopes for your particular needs. We will also offer information about valuable postal requirements to help you mail in the most efficient and least expensive way.
Valuable Considerations when ordering envelopes
- Size (standard or custom)
- Paper (colors and weights of paper)
- Window (position[s] and size)
- Security Tint ( standard or custom with your logo)
- One way or Two Way ( return envelope requirements)
- Equipment you have for inserting the mailing piece, forms, or checks
- Inks used (do you have PMS color[s] )
- Storage (your warehouse or ours?)
- Delivery Requirement ( we offer rush service and can do 1 week or less – contact us)
- We convert paper to form envelopes (this is achieved by our die cutting abilities)
- Can you use our Pressure Seal Products and eliminate the envelope?
Call 800 755-0001 ext 566 for help or email us now at email@example.com.