“Going Green” means taking environmental responsibility.
All that you need is the desire and a dedicated vendor like Five Thousand Forms who will educate, clear the confusion, and do lots of research.
How Green do you want to go?
We can simplify your process of buying green. By learning the terminology and understanding the characteristics that make a product green, you can decide how green you want to be.
- Recycled – Used materials are processed into new products. Products can range from being 100% post-consumer waste to 10% post-consumer waste, or 19% post-industrial waste.
- Reusable – Products that can be used again and again for the same or different purposes. Higher quality increases message exposure. Products such as recycled glass or rubber outlast a reusable bag that can easily rip.
- Sustainable – Products made using cost-effective technologies and operations at ALL levels of the company with the objective of being environmentally responsible and economically viable. Sustainable practices range from re-planting at harvest time to operating a plant with solar or wind energy.
- Compostable – Kitchen, garden, and other green waste can be recycled into useful material by composting. This process allows natural aerobic bacteria to break down the waste into fertile topsoil. We offer compostable alternatives to petroleum based plastics.
- Recyclable – Product made from material that can be recycled at most municipal facilities. Certain recycling processes are easier on the environment than others.
Darken your shade of green
– Request that your promotional products be shipped with recycled packaging and/or shipped from one of our plants most local to you.
Keeping it Green… What does it mean?
Know what you’re buying and where it’s from. Let us know your standards of green so we can ensure your image is consistently maintained. Ship local. We’ll find the best items most local to your delivery location.